Maharashtra Political Crisis: Shiv Sena leader and Urban Development Minister Due to the rebellion of Eknath Shinde The state’s development government is in crisis. Meetings of Shiv Sena, NCP and Congress office bearers were held yesterday against the backdrop of current political developments in the state. The BJP did not enter the political arena all day yesterday. A lot has happened throughout the day yesterday. Let’s take a look at ten things that happened during the day
1. Hey. Shiv Sena rebel leader Eknath Shinde released a video with rebel MLAs from his group this morning. In this video, Eknath Shinde’s group in Guwahati had 49 MLAs. Out of them 42 MLAs of Shiv Sena and 7 independent MLAs were present.
2. Shiv Sena informed that 13 MLAs attended the meeting convened by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray. Some of the MLAs were present at Varsha Bungalow, while Aditya Thackeray was present from Matoshri. Sanjay Raut informed that 21 MLAs from Shinde’s group are in touch
3. The Mahavikas front has a majority. He (rebel MLAs) has not left Shiv Sena. Shiv Sena, NCP and Congress have a majority. It’s just that Rusun has been there. If they get angry, they will come together again ”, said Minister Jayant Patil.
4. Rebel MLA Sanjay Shirsath has written a letter to the Chief Minister after the Chief Minister appealed to the MLAs through Facebook Live yesterday. MLA Shirsat has alleged that the MLAs were treated in an abusive manner and the Chief Minister was surrounded by bandits. These are the sentiments of the MLAs, said Eknath Shinde in a tweet.
5. Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut has appealed to the MLAs to appear before the Chief Minister and Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray within 24 hours if they want the party to withdraw from the Mahavikas Aghadi. The demands of the rebellious MLAs will be considered. However, before that, Raut appealed to you to show courage to come to Mumbai.
6. After the statement of Sanjay Raut, the meeting session started in the state. Balasaheb Thorat, Ashok Chavan, Nitin Raut, Nana Patole’s H.K. Congress immediately called a meeting of senior leaders with Patil. Nana Patole has clarified the role of Congress by saying that we are with Mahavikasaghadi.
7. NCP also held a meeting. Sharad Pawar and Ajit Pawar were present in this meeting. In the meeting, Sharad Pawar said that he is with Mahavikas Aghadi and will fight this battle till the end. So Sanjay Raut said, why are you wandering so fast? The doors of the house are open .. Sanjay Raut invited the rebels for a discussion. Let’s make a decision with self-respect rather than slavery! Jai Maharashtra!
8. I fully support Uddhav Thackeray to keep the government, said Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar after the NCP meeting. Ajit Pawar replied to Sanjay Raut’s statement that ‘..so Mahavikas is out of the front’. He said that the statement may have been made to recall the MLAs.
9. Video of Eknath Shinde and all the rebel MLAs with him has come to light. In this video, Shinde has clearly stated that he is with the BJP. Shinde is telling the MLAs that the BJP will not allow anything to fall short.
10. The Legislative Assembly has the power to decide whether the State Government is in the minority or not. Therefore, wherever Shiv Sena MLAs go, they will have to do the same in the state. Also, it will be clear in the assembly whether this government is in the majority or not, said Sharad Pawar. Union Minister Narayan Rane has directly threatened NCP President Sharad Pawar that the rebel MLAs will come to the House and vote as per their wishes.