This bulletin is broadcast every morning. Every morning in this bulletin of ABP My, ten important news from political, social, economic, educational, entertainment and sports world is reviewed.
1. Not afraid of threats, Shinde responds to Sena’s demand to take action against 12 rebel MLAs
2. Debt Fadnavis also in Delhi
3. There is no need to be afraid as there is support of Mahashakti, Eknath Shinde testified to rebel MLAs, discussions on BJP’s logistics behind the revolt
4. Sanjay Rathore, Ravindra Phatak, Geeta Jain and Kishore Jorgewar also stay at Guwahati hotel in the group of 7th Minister Shinde as Dada Bhuse.
5. Let’s see if the BJP gets guidance after the rebels come to Mumbai, Sharad Pawar’s suggestive statement, while Ajit Pawar’s argument that there is no BJP behind the rebellion
6. Full support to Uddhav Thackeray to keep the government, Ajit Pawar’s claim .. Nana Patole’s claim of bias regarding funds was also rejected ..
7. Shiv Sena district and taluka chiefs ordered to be present at Shiv Sena Bhavan, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray will communicate online
8. For the fourth day in a row, Anil Paraban’s ED interrogation, Shiv Sena in double trouble
Anil Parab ED Inquiry: The power struggle in the state is increasing day by day. Due to internal strife in Shiv Sena, the clouds of collapse of Mahavikas Aghadi government are getting darker. Similarly, the session of Shiv Sena MLAs going to Shinde group does not take any name to stop. Many MLAs Ed Shinde is said to be joining the group out of fear of the ED and other central investigative agencies. Similar allegations are being made by the authorities. On the one hand, Shivsena has a big gap, on the other hand, Shiv Sena leader and state transport minister Anil Parab (Anil Parab) The ED has been facing investigation for the last three days. Yesterday (Thursday) Anil Parbhani was questioned by the ED for six hours for the third day in a row. Parbhan has been summoned for questioning again at 11 am today. Today is the fourth day in a row that Anil Parban’s ED will be questioned in the Dapoli resort case.
9. Relief to the farmers who repay the loan, will get an incentive grant of Rs. 50,000 from 1st July
10. Certified Mahabeej seeds available at subsidized rates, appealing to farmers to benefit